That was definitely the worst time of my career

David Alba (Vienna, Austria, June 24, 1992) is an Austrian football player of Filipino-Nigerian origins that plays as a protection as well as midfielder at Real Madrid Football Club of the First Department of Spain. Because 2009 it is international with the choice Austrian He played more than 400 video games with Bayern Munich in between 2010 as well as 2021, where he accomplished 27 trophies, consisting of ten titles of the UEFA Champions in 2013 as well as 2020. He was elected football player in Austria on seven occasions (Included 6 successive times from 2011 to 2016) and designated on UEFA team on three events.

Since the exits of David Alba and Jerome Boating in summer Lucas Hernandez is set in Bavaria's defense. His first two seasons in Munich were for the 80 million euro defenders, and thus the most expensive transfer of the Bundesliga history, so by no means easy. Why he honestly admits him in the exclusive Jerome Boateng interview: There were no simple years. The first one and a half season I was injured, that was definitely the worst time of my career, very complicated. Then happened to me, I was able to play again and Have fun again at football.

What the hell happened to Jérôme Boateng? - Oh My Goal

Then happiness has returned to me, I could play again and have fun again at football.

Lucas Hernandez

But in addition to the injuries and sports resistors, there were also headlines around him away from the field. It ran a legal proceeding against Hernandez, because he had approached his then ex-girlfriend and today's wife like mother of his child against the arrangement, at least 500 meters away. Now he talks about it for the first time.

It was likewise, although in other ways, a very difficult time, Hernandez says, As you know, I visited my wife then. When the topic came up now, she was already and is still with our second Child pregnant. Neither my wife nor I understood why the prosecutor has opened a procedure against me.

Neither my wife nor I understood why the prosecutor has opened a procedure against me.

Lucas Hernandez

The fact that he could largely hide these accompanying circumstances on the square has to do with the support of the club bosses. Here I have to thank FC Bayern, who always sided to help me, emphasizes the Frenchman: The responsible persons have understood my situation and helped me. My lawyers always insured me that the indictment would run in the emptiness that I do not have to worry about me. It was an incident from 2017, that's a thing of the past. The present is that my wife is pregnant that I love her and that she loves me. In the end, the indictment does not have Led to a conviction, but it was still a difficult time for me.

Michael Post / GH / KW

The complete interview with Lucas Hernandez read in the Monday edition of the Jerome Boateng (or here in the magazine). The Frenchman also talks about the two coach Julian Nagelsmann and Diego Simeone, his hard defense style and the influence of the high transfer fee, its role models, the French national team and his future.

Comments